Sunday, June 8, 2008

So, I'm the real slogger, I guess. I haven't been able to do half the things I've been meaning to recently. Little Chance has been very difficult and time consuming. He has severe acid relex, gas and still won't sleep longer than two hours at night! Fun!
Here's what's new: I celebrated my 23rd birthday, got cast as a "Silly Girl" in Center Street Musical Theatre's production of "Beauty and the Beast," which I am soooo excited about! I am working on a new novel that keeps me up at night thinking about it. Benjamin loves to copy everything I do- type on the computer, sweep the floor, give Chance his pacifier. His all time favorite thing to do is walk enlessly in straight line on any sidewalk or stretch of concrete. He makes us laugh every day. Chance grabs things now and stuffs them into his mouth with great zeal. Ben is working on converting our truck to run on vegetable oil and our Jimmy to run on hydrogen. Don't ask me how it works, I have no clue.
In the writing of this, I have been interrupted four times. I've made lunch, changed a diaper, fed the baby and wiped Benjamin's nose twice. Guess that gives you an idea of my real, every day life. Now, Benjamin needs a diaper change. I hope your day is good, and diaper free.

3 comments:

Lant Family said...

Yeah Choate family has a new entry! Oh my, I know what you are talking about. I think I have cleaned Lucy's face like 15 times today. I couldn't tell you the topic of talks today in church and I came home for the last 2 hours so Lucy could take a nap. What would it be like to go to church without children?

Tammy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I love your blog! We have had one for quite some time www.theprueittfamily.blogspot.com
I love doing this! It is so fun! Love and miss you guys!

The Bobos said...

You dork. You have every right be a "slogger." You're life is stinkin' crazy! You are such a good mom and I miss you so much! I keep wanting to go visit you during the day. My days are so empty without you!