Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Bobo's- our silent house


A TRIBUTE TO THE BOBO'S

This may be a little corny, but Ben and I are still nursing our wounds from the departure of our good friends, the Bobo's who moved recently from our duplex to Georgia for the Army. It is not often that one finds such good friends in life and I want to thank them for all that they have done. We could always turn to them and count on them when we needed them.

They helped us out in many a pickle and shared many great times together. Richard and Jenni were there the day Chance was born, they were there watching Benjamin grow up from the chill baby sitting on lawn, to the toddeling little man he is now (who still says "Bobo" when he passes your door). And who can forget the day Benjamin bit my arm during sacrament meeting, or the time the hot water ran out and Jenni was screaming in the shower?
Natalie Bobo & Chance Choate

Our little house is silent now (well, at least your half). We miss the sounds of Natalie playing in the bathtub, and yes, even her cries (or screams). You are outstanding people. Thank you for sharing a part of your lives with us. We miss you, but know that you will do great things!

1 comment:

The Bobos said...

Sheesh, you sure know how to make me bawl!! That was SO sweet! It's just like you, my budding author friend, to be able to make me cry and laugh at the same time. I miss you SOO much, Heather. Life is just not right without you next door. But I'll be back to visit this winter, I promise. And I know you're gonna come visit me in Hawaii. We'll party it up, Bobo/Choate style. I LOVE YOU!