Friday, April 22, 2011

Baby Morgen is born!



On April 6, 2011 our daughter, Morgen Elise Choate was born at 5:24 a.m. She weighed 9 lb 1 oz and was 20 in. long.



We are so happy to have her in our home. The boys adore her (especiaaly Benjamin and Chance. I think Joseph has finally learned that A. She's not a toy and B. She's not going away.



For her birth, I went all natural but had a water birth this time. It was a beautiful experience and I plan to write about it soon. (in-between all the feedings, diaper changes and trying to entertain the boys!)

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful!

Rob and Marseille said...

Congrats! I'm curious to hear how the water birth went!

Brandon and Lacey said...

Congratulations Heather and Choate family! She is beautiful!

AriAnn said...

You are incredible. I think I might have to go the water birth route next time around.
Congratulations!!!