Friday, August 12, 2011

Star Philosphy according to Chance

We were riding home late last week and Joseph was singing "Twinkle, Twinkle, Star, Star." Chance, hearing his brother, looked up at the stars and said, "Look, Joseph you make the stars so happy!" I listened as he went on. "In the morning when the sun comes up, the sun covers the stars in butter and the sky eats them up."

Makes sense to me!

Here are some more updates:
Morgen is laughing! So fun. Makes up for her constant gassiness no matter what I do.



Benjamin starts pre-school in 2 weeks.


Ben works 12-14 hrs a day at our auto-body shop. In other words, many evenings spent by my lonesome. But we're still grateful and it gives me time to write (when Morgen lets me) without guilt.



Joseph turns too tomorrow! He loves motorcycles and tractors.



I'm happily still writing and singing.



Hope you're having a great summer!

BTW this is my audition video for the "X Factor" Fun!

2 comments:

Rob and Marseille said...

you guys need a new family picture! wow those are long work days!

Laura said...

So fun about the stars!